Notify Message
Forums
SubforumsThreadsPostsLast Post
Any instances you are interested in getting together to run? Post something you'd like to do here to give everyone a better idea of what events we should be scheduling!
066No posts yet
Synopsis with Kin activities, news, and notes.
04No posts yet
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Order of Middle Earth

[Pinned] OME Kin Members: What is expected of me?

Kin Members: What is expected of me?In general all we ask is that you enjoy the game, interact with the kin, and be helpful. If you're wanting to get into the higher teired game play then please read the "Tier 3 & 4" requirements. Other than t...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce11228Small Brayce 7y

[Pinned] OME Officers: What can you expect from Officers?

Officers: What can you expect from OME officers?Our Officers at OME are here to help you. Their main function is to support our members, lead kin activities, grow our kin, and most importantly make sure we are all having fun.The Role of an Office...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1627Small Brayce 7y

[Pinned] Order of Middle Earth: Vision

VisionGreat People! Great Game! Great Fun!Great People:We hand pick our kin to ensure we have a mix of casual to serious players, who are mature, easy to get along with, and love the game.Great Game: The Order of Middle Earth is a multi-tiered k...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1725Small Brayce 7y

Where did we all go?! :P

Hail, kin.I apologize if this has been discussed before or if I have posted this in the wrong forum, but which server did OME move to from Brandywine? Are we abandoning Brandywine altogether?-G
Member avatar small Gandlin 175d
Gandlin4403Member avatar small Leyrica 122d
Page 1