Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
The Moors (PVP)

moors runs anyone?

Hiya - I know very little about the Moors except that Laggy's Capt has 2 pieces of gear that gives him a 6 second rallying cry and my capt wants it too!So...if we're on and people are bored and not doing some other kin run, can you please take me ...
Small Song 4y
Song232015Small Brandelyn 4y
The Moors (PVP)

I want my PvE!

Isengard is almost upon us. That means preparing for the new content in different ways so we all get off to a good start on the journey to Orthanc. For myself, I am attempting to accumulate as many quests as possible to save for turn-in after RoI ...
Small Curufindir 5y
Curufindir10837Small Arthoraran 5y
The Moors (PVP)

All Hail Master At Arms Gyneth!

Congrats on making Rank 8, Gyn! Well deserved for one of the hardest working and best healing Minstrels in the Ettenmoors. Now on to rank 9 and a spiffy Black Horse!/salute
Small Curufindir 5y
Curufindir8648Small Katzriala 5y
The Moors (PVP)

Congrats on Rank 11 Curufindir!

After years of hard work, our very own Curufindir has finally made Rank 11 ;)Congrats on a great accomplishment!
Small Gyneth 5y
Gyneth8661Small Cularian 5y
The Moors (PVP)

There will be blood...

...and lots of it.That is my conclusion after reading the freep and creep dev diaries and getting a brief glimpse last night of some of the changes in store for freep classes in general when Isengard releases. I've seen some speculation that freep...
Small Curufindir 5y
Curufindir3393Small Gyneth 5y
The Moors (PVP)

Moors Dynamics for New and Casual Moors Visitors

Lately there has been interest on creep and freepside for people wanting more information. Two good sources for basic and a little more in depth information are http://lorebook.lotro.com/wiki/The_Black_Book_of_Ettenmoor and http://www.theblackap...
Small Turleg 5y
Turleg3497Small Arbeil 5y
The Moors (PVP)

Congrats to Katism, Turleg, and Gyneth on their new ranks!

All hail Lieutenant Katism (Rank 10), High Warden Turleg (Rank 9) and Master Guardsman Gyneth (Rank 7).Well done, folks :D
Small Curufindir 5y
Curufindir131059Small Malivek 5y
The Moors (PVP)

CONGRATS ON RANK!!!

As much as it pains me to say this to a creep..........Grats on Rank 10 Aggro/Elyske
Small Katzriala 5y
Katzriala4511Small Curufindir 5y
The Moors (PVP)

New changes to pvp for creeps

Kelsen,Creepside Q&A Now that the stat info has been released I'm able to speak more freely about some of the additional changes you'll be seeing in the Moors. Finesse: Q. Will Creeps have access to finesse and what does this mean? ...
Small Elyske 5y
Elyske3470Small Malivek 5y
The Moors (PVP)

Congratulations on Rank!!!!

Congrats on Rank 8 Mince!!!!!!!Congrats on Rank 8 Yorinbald!!!!!!!
Small Katzriala 6y
Katzriala8665Small Turleg 6y
The Moors (PVP)

I tried to be clever, but Turbine was onto me...

So, many of you that are in the Moors semi-often have probably seen me out there. I try to get out every week night into raids. I know Kat and I are usually together out there, oppressing the evil ones. :D So I decided I would give my hand at the ...
Member avatar small Amathuras 6y
Amathuras1530Member avatar small Amathuras 6y
Page 1