Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Training Hall

[Pinned] Big Battle Guides

Videos of each of the 5 different Big Battles. Great way to get a sneak peek and even some tips.http://lotroplayers.mymiddleearth.com/2013/11/05/helms-deep-epic-battles-video-walkthroughs/
Small Chefspark 4y
Chefspark4881Small Song 4y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Virtues, Traits, and Deeds

Here are some great links to explain Traits, Virtues, and Deeds.LOTRO Game-Guide to TraitsLOTRO Game-Guide to DeedsLOTRO Game-Guide to VirtuesHere are two amazing link to help you decide which virtues you need, and which deed are needed for them.....
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce72058Small Chefspark 4y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Rohan Warband Info

The Wold Solo warbands (dailies award Item:Blue Box of Wold Spoils): [77] Warband: Cinder - A huge Salamander with two allies (Minions) - Typically found near Venomtongue in the Seething Mire west of Harwick. [77] Warband: Hanrun - A large, saddle...
Small Kelraenil 5y
Kelraenil2984Small Jerolwise 5y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Corruption Removal

Melee removals:Captain: Improved Blade of Elendil - melee hit, one corruption requires two previous skills - 30s CD in essenceHunter: Improved Dazing Blow - melee hit, 5s mez, three corruptions, 1min CD (Can trait for 50s CD, but no one traits tha...
Small Bootcamp 6y
Bootcamp2662Small Saerdor 6y
[Pinned] Conjunctions
Training Hall

[Pinned] Conjunctions

If you're new to the game one of the things you'll want to understand quickly to be effective in a group is Fellowship Maneuvers or Conjunctions. These are a type of coordinated group attack that can provide very powerful instant damage to a targe...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce81326Small Faerr 6y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Where to get pages for Legendary Books...

Here is a great link that shows you where to get each of the pages for your legendary books...Legendary Book Pages
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce3650Small Zhimgrond 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] VIRTUE LOCATIONS: SOA, MORIA, LOTH, MIRKWOOD

Original Link: http://www.lotroalliance.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=825[ Charity, Rank 10 ] Total: +12• +1. Complete Bree-land Adventurer (Advanced) by finishing 30 quests in Bree-land.• +1. Complete Ally of Ered Luin by finishing 10 quests in Er...
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan12489Small Xevan 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Particle Response (Combat Indicators)

There are skills called Reactive skills; this means they require a prior component like parry, mob death, evade, etc.. These sort of skills even include the Lore-Master flanking mechanism. Primarily people realize these skills only when they notic...
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan31301Small Ravenhol 7y
[Pinned] Music
Training Hall

[Pinned] Music

Here's a re-post of a tutorial I wrote on the music system in 2008. Not much has changed, except that I can now teach all the instruments except drum. Hit me up if you need a lesson.I've seen a couple of people asking about playing music in kin ...
Member avatar small Pleo 7y
Pleo1435Member avatar small Pleo 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Radiance, Hope, Gloom, & Dread Explained

If you are brand new to Radiance & Dread here is an amazing forum thread you should read [Gloom & Radiance Armour Explained] I'll summarize the key thoughts and new Mirkwood updates here.Mood (HOPE & DREAD)In LOTRO your character is s...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce21229Small Thandruil 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Fellowship/ Raid Basics

General Strategy- attack one target at a time- kill it (burn it down) as quickly as possible- minimize or eliminate the risk of taking damageSetting Up Targeting- go to the options panel (Ctrl+O)- select the Combat Options button- check everything...
Small Freye 7y
Freye2534Member avatar small Eldwynn 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Tips for New Players

From Famarus:Here is a bunch of tips me and some of the other members had put on another site:Hit esc, go to options: UI Settings - Under floating information, turn on item names. Floaty names are refered to the words you see above people and item...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce3738Small Steadman 7y
Training Hall

[Pinned] Quest Levels by Area

Here is a great link that outlines what level quests are offered in each region throughout middle earth. This is super useful when you are looking for new quests while levelling a toon. Enjoy!Link
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1500Small Brayce 7y
Training Hall

Weapon Imbuement

Here are some good links for weapon imbuement. LOTRO Wiki - good info on imbuement, and is mostly written by our very own Malf. Legacy Conversion - shows what legacies convert into after imbuement
Small Laz 1y
Laz0520Small Laz 1y
Training Hall

Trait Tree Planner

Not my work, just a site I found. It is a work in progress (sorry Burgs and LMs, no info for you yet).http://www.barneybarn.host-ed.me/lotrottp.php
Small Chefspark 3y
Chefspark1501Small Chefspark 3y
Training Hall

Helm's Dike - 6 Man Strategy (subject to editing)

A few of us were able to complete Helm's Dike as a six man last night. We had a strategy that was efficient though has much room for perfection, so I'll post it here and please share what has and hasn't worked for you in Helm's Dike!Requirements*Y...
Small Laz 4y
Laz31098Small Cataclysman 4y
Training Hall

Skraid (skirmish raid) lieutenants

Can someone who understands/knows the lieutenants put some kind of info up so we can study it? I'd like to have a better understanding of which ones need to be taken down first, etc. in skraids. (Don't tell me to google it...I need ot dumbed dow...
Small Brandelyn 4y
Brandelyn5673Small Chefspark 4y
Training Hall

LI Scaling chart

Easy to see charts showing the DPS/Tact Dmg/Healing stats on 3rd vs 2nd vs 1st age LIs.http://bmx-chemnitz.de/~mfr/LOTRO/li-progression.html
Small Chefspark 5y
Chefspark2393Member avatar small Atlasrod 5y
Training Hall

Inn League/Ale Association Run

The various festivals introduce two new factions to build rep for - Inn League and Ale Association. Helping one usually decreases your affinity in the other. But there is an eleven quest chain that rewards you with 22 tokens which in turn can be t...
Small InShadows 5y
InShadows3831Small InShadows 5y
Training Hall

Decent Virtue/trait Site

I apologize in advance because I did not check to see if you folks use this, but I love the sitehttp://lotro.mmorsel.com/
Member avatar small Bithlo 5y
Bithlo2447Small InShadows 5y