Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rune-Keepers

[Pinned] 2nd age, lvl 60 versus the new lvl65, 3rd age...

I just finished a rather lengthy comparison between a lvl60, 2age DPS Rune-stone and a new lvl65, 3rd age runestone with exactly the same legacies. The comparison was difficult because:1) you get 12% more legacy points on the 2nd ager2) legacies ...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce31766Small Brayce 7y
Rune-Keepers

[Pinned] Understanding Rune-Keeper Healing...

In my on-going search to search be a better Healer on my RK (Calientra) I found some great threads on RK healing that I can share:Maximizing Out-Going-HealingHere is a great thread on Minstrel's outgoing healing that applies the RK. The thread go...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce22533Small Brayce 7y
Rune-Keepers

[Pinned] + Damage Scrolls for your Rune-Satchel

Here is a list of the different scrolls you can get for your Rune-Satchel to increase Fire, Lightning, or Frost damage. This list is copied from Snogirl's lotro forum posting here.FireFlame-Striker from Midnight Raid Burning Rager from Seige of B...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1497Small Brayce 7y
[Pinned] Rune Keeper
Rune-Keepers

[Pinned] Rune Keeper

Just started playing the Rune keeper I started when the introduced the class. Got him to level 34. Not very good at this class. Any tips or suggestions on traits and what not. Right now have Fate Vitality and Will traits.
Member avatar small Frac 7y
Frac2452Member avatar small Eldwynn 7y
Rune-Keepers

[Pinned] Playing Rune-Keepers

Here is a useful link oulining the skills, traits sets, and legendary traits for the Runekeeper. (It also tells you what you need to do for each fo your legendary traits).LOTRO-Wiki: Rune-keeperWhat We Wish Other Classes Knew About Rune Keepers
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce2501Small Brayce 7y
Rune-Keepers

For a good read... (RP)

Malferellon Certharchir, Master of True NamesEregion was a beautiful land full of trees of holly. Elves had lived there for many generations, having settled there during the Second Age of Men. Galadriel and Celeborn ruled the land for some time,...
Member avatar small Malferellon Certharchir 4y
Malferellon Certharchir4827Small NanaBeth 4y
Rune-Keepers

Healing RK's are bugged

I didn't actually know this until very recently, but there is a pretty severe RK bug. It's similar to the Warleader bug in the Moors. The RK will be inducing a skill, and will freeze in that position. He/she will be locked into combat, stuck do...
Member avatar small Malferellon Certharchir 5y
Malferellon Certharchir3485Member avatar small Malferellon Certharchir 5y
Page 1