Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guardians

[Pinned] Important threat Information

Happy Sunday Fellow Guards! was browsing the forums at work and saw some great information on threat in this thread:Threat Tests.Of particular note is the comment by Graalx2, especially where he talks about what skills that threatening presence mo...
Member avatar small Eldwynn 7y
Eldwynn1554Member avatar small Eldwynn 7y
Guardians

[Pinned] Guardians and Peels

From: Boywess:The Guardian and the PeelsThere was a discussion on Vent the other night about peels and the guard. I thought I’d expand upon it a bit, because it sounds like there’re some questions about it, and maybe open up some discussion on th...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce4593Small Brayce 7y
Guardians

[Pinned] Playing a Guardian

Here are some useful links that really helped me understand the Guardian role in LOTRO. Enjoy!Overview: LOTRO-Wiki: Guardian < Overview of skills & traits < including what deed you need for your legendariesThe GRD role in a Group: What ...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1791Small Brayce 7y
Guardians

lvl85 GRD Stats

Here is an interesting forum thread on where what morle vs mit stats are "good" for a lvl 85 GRD.Forum Link Here
Small Brayce 4y
Brayce1474Small Brayce 4y
Guardians

lvl 75 GRD jewelry

I compiled a list of the jewelry. Please ignore the little notes that say where the jewelry is from.. a bunch of those are wrong, but I forgot to remove them prior to posting this image. It did not include much of the lesser jewelry, but please r...
Small Brayce 5y
Brayce5609Small Brayce 5y
Guardians

Why I love Guardians!!

Check out the videos in this thread....Here
Small Brahm 6y
Brahm1443Small Brahm 6y
Page 1