Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

[Pinned] ROSTER ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone! Just a little heads up so if you log on you aren't blind-sided and think WTF!? I did a little (ok, a lot) of housecleaning tonight in the roster. It wasn't done out of any kind of maliciousness or because I don't like someone. Basi...
Small Ainarial 204d
Ainarial1308Small Ainarial 204d
Guild News

[Pinned] Checking In/Welcome!

Hi Everyone-We have had a lot of changes in OME recently and I wanted to make sure everyone old and new is in the loop.OME is a friendly kin that focuses on a place where people can level and work on getting raid ready with the support of kin memb...
Small Laz 1y
Laz0270Small Laz 1y
Guild News

Laz and Malf - baby

After 9 long months, Laz and I are about to be mother and father. Not much to report, other than Laz is healthy and strong, as is baby Emerson. We expect delivery by morning (US Central). For those who are on Facebook, I will be posting the most...
Member avatar small Malferellon Certharchir 3y
Malferellon Certharchir61475Small Kestric 3y
Guild News

A Forest Without Frontiers

In Update 13 we get an area called Entwood where you do quests for Quickbeam. There is a quest that is called A Forest Without Frontiers that has some issues/poor design. First of all, you get a lot of quest rings on the map that aid you in explor...
Small Laz 3y
Laz92223Small Cataclysman 3y
Guild News

ESO exploited

Read this link...http://www.tomshardware.com/news/elder-scrolls-online-dupe-exploit,26595.html
Small Jerolwise 3y
Jerolwise1659Small Jerolwise 3y
Guild News

1st Age Symbols

Hey everyone, this is just a friendly reminder about 1st Age Symbols. In the past looting worked differently and everyone had to roll on items. Now there is auto loot and items are randomly distributed. It used to be that in kin runs, OME members ...
Small Laz 3y
Laz4696Member avatar small ShadyRK 3y
Guild News

Elder Scrolls Online

For those of you wondering the kinship in ESO is called Brandywine Traders and we are playing in the Ebonhart Pact.
Small Jerolwise 3y
Jerolwise2411Member avatar small Lagabrand 3y
Guild News

*Important* PSA About Pando Media Booster

Abridged Version (because I know I get wordy): Uninstall Pando Media Booster, check your computer to make sure you no longer have Pando files, if you get an alert to update Pando Media Booster after you uninstall then you still have files lurking ...
Small Laz 3y
Laz81223Small Laz 3y
Guild News

Pre Helm's Deep lull and what OME is up to

OME has been very quiet lately. Those of you who have been in the kin for a long time know that this is not our typical standard and may be wondering why. Basically it boils down to this: many players are disappointed in the Riders of Rohan releas...
Small Laz 4y
Laz3780Small Chefspark 4y
Guild News

Changes in OME and OME Player Survey

Greetings everyone!As many of you know, we have some new leadership in Order of Middle Earth. Overall, this shouldn't change much of how OME is run. Val stepped down because he was too busy with a different MMO to commit the time he felt he should...
Small Laz 4y
Laz2774Member avatar small Mariion 4y
Guild News

Update your Player Note/Spring Cleaning

It's time to update your player notes! In about a week I'm going to go through and conduct a long over-due kinship cleaning. It'll look like this:*Recruits who have not logged in in 30 days will be dismissed from the kinship unless they are alts o...
Small Laz 4y
Laz2519Small Brayce 4y
Guild News

New Leader Brahm

Congrats to our new leader Lord Brahm!!
Small Valariel 4y
Valariel121174Small Brayce 4y
Guild News

Vote for your new OME Leader here

Please post your vote for your leader of OME! I will leave this up till Monday and let everyone know then who won.
Small Valariel 4y
Valariel8990Member avatar small Nurael 4y
Guild News

Exploiting

In light of recent events the officers of OME have decided that OME should not support any exploiting runs. If you chose to exploit that is your own personal choice and you do so at your own risk. However, exploiting runs should not be advertised ...
Small Laz 4y
Laz252573Small Makgnus 4y
Guldur151677Small Faerr 5y
Page 1