Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Plugins
Plugins & LUA

[Pinned] Plugins

I thought I'd open up a section on Plug-ins so we can share who's using what.Here are some background threads on Plug-ins from the Lotro Forums Lua UI Plugins in LOTRO How to use Lua UI plugins You can find a ton of plugins at www.lotrointerface....
Small Brayce 5y
Brayce1559Small Brayce 5y
Plugins & LUA

[Pinned] EZ Plugin Loading

So I have noticed that people have been downloading new plugins and have also had 1 complaint: it takes too long to load them all logging from toon to toon so I have a solution to your problem...First you will need the Turbine Examples API extract...
Small Dougy 6y
Dougy3965Small Zhimgrond 6y
Plugins & LUA

Plugin: Daily Tasks

Here's another awesome plug in for levelling toons! Ever notice how cumbersome handing in tasks is? Ride up to the board... read the list of tasks... slowly go through your inventory to see if you have the item... wait! did they need 10? or 15 of...
Small Brayce 4y
Brayce1688Small Brayce 4y
Plugins & LUA

Plugin: Buff Bars

Doooood!!!This is a really cool plugin that will visually display all buffs/debuffs/pot cooldowns in an easy to see "progress" bars. For an example of it in action, check out this Roots of Fangorn boss fight.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aA-SRH...
Small Dalfar 5y
Dalfar2444Small Brayce 4y
Plugins & LUA

Plugin: Raid Assistant

Here is a really good plug-in to help you with master loot rolls and tracking who gets what. The "who-gets-what" section is currently broken due to the LOTRO bug that prevents loot aquisitions from showing up in the chat window. This is due to b...
Small Brayce 5y
Brayce91001Member avatar small Taloran 5y
Plugins & LUA

Plugin: In Game Combat Parser (Combat Analysis)

Here is a really goo ingame combat parser:Combat Analysis Forum thread
Small Brayce 5y
Brayce6851Member avatar small rascale 5y
Plugins & LUA

Plugin: In-Game Legendary Item Planner

Here is an awesome plugin that helps you plan your legendary items in game. A few of the legendaries are incorrect, but it's a really great tool.Forum Link
Small Brayce 5y
Brayce1279Small Brayce 5y
Page 1