Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Rise of Isengard

ROI-Live...ish

I saw a post on LOTRO's facebook page that the game servers are back up and ROI is live.Of course, I can't connect to find out. From what I am reading in the replies to aforementioned post, very few others can get through either. Good luck to all....
Small Luthenas 6y
Luthenas3526Small Luthenas 6y
Rise of Isengard

Isengard LOTRO Store availability and Turbine Point Cost

From the official thread page....We know you’ve been waiting for information on when the Rise of Isengard Expansion will be available in the LOTRO Store and what the cost will be. We’re happy to announce that you will be able to purchase and exper...
Small Speedstr 6y
Speedstr51434Small Vodkar 6y
Rise of Isengard

Freep + Creep **MUST KNOW!!!**

Just released in the dev diariesVeteran RewardsLong-time Freeps will have access to two quests when the servers come online with the Isengard launch and longtime Creeps will have access to one. The first, shared by both Creeps and Freeps, provides...
Small Yippi 6y
Yippi9953Small Malivek 6y
Rise of Isengard

Rise of Isengard: Developer Diary: Itemization

ItemizationBy: The LOTRO Systems TeamHello everyone! Let me start off by saying that we heard your feedback.As we began identifying issues with our itemization, we saw two root concerns from which many different problems spread.1. It is nearly imp...
Small Yippi 6y
Yippi4425Member avatar small Taloran 6y
Rise of Isengard

Rise of Isengard: Developer Diary New Stat Updates

New Stat Updates for IsengardCapsStat caps are a thing of the past. Well mostly, while it may still be possible (barely) to reach a cap it will take a major effort in choosing your equipped items. I always died just a little bit whenever I read on...
Small Yippi 6y
Yippi2337Member avatar small Taloran 6y
Rise of Isengard

Alts and the update

Hey all. As the launch of Isengard will come with new content, and since so many of us have alts, I was wondering if to change pace maybe we could spend a few hours a few nights a week or something leveling alts as a way to reconnect with kinmate...
Small Turleg 6y
Turleg6564Small Faerr 6y
Rise of Isengard

Rise of Isengard Giveaway!

For all you procrastinators, Evil Avatar is giving away 2 free Rise of Isengard Legendary Editions! All you need to do to enter is register with the site, and reply to the official thread.Two winners will be picked on Friday July 22nd! Good Luck!
Small Speedstr 6y
Speedstr5898Small Utmost 6y
Rise of Isengard

Rise of Isengard: Developer Diary New Stat Updates

Some pretty big stuff changing...New Stat Updates for IsengardBy: Ken "Graalx2" BurdCapsStat caps are a thing of the past. Well mostly, while it may still be possible (barely) to reach a cap it will take a major effort in choosing your equipped it...
Member avatar small Giniluv 6y
Giniluv5486Small Speedstr 6y
Rise of Isengard

PvMP in Isengard

Please read full post here http://my.lotro.com/user-1317796/2011/06/05/freep-reward-plan/I especially like that the current PvP armour can be traded in for the new PvP armour. I have been holding out, waiting for Isengard skipping the existing a...
Small Turleg 6y
Turleg133450Small Cularian 6y
Rise of Isengard

Isengard

CLICK ME NOWLink says it all. No further questions are needed.
Small Arthoraran 6y
Arthoraran181572Small Malivek 6y
Page 1