Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guest Posts

Weatherstock 8 has begun!

Hi y'all! If you need a break from questing today and have a toon on Landroval, come join Pratzter and I and our band Department of Harmony and Song as we play in our first Weatherstock finals! We'd love to have you there!OME love to all!Leyrica (...
Member avatar small Leyrica 1y
Leyrica2546Small Laz 1y
Guest Posts

Still Active?

This kin is still active, huh? How is the member base these days?
Member avatar small Meleus 3y
Meleus2631Small Chefspark 3y
Guest Posts

Greetings from Landroval!

I saw a thread on this forum that mentioned my HotKeyNet script for use with multiboxing Lotro. Since HotKeyNet closed their forums this past year, I have decided to recode and improve on the multiboxing utility.I will put up a website for it soo...
Member avatar small Cardinal Ximinez 4y
Cardinal Ximinez1672Member avatar small Cardinal Ximinez 4y
Guest Posts

How do I move from Guest Priviledges Only to...fill citizen?

Hi friends,Having been frustrated lately with missing out on all of the Kin raids, largely due to different TZ, partially due to me not bothering to register on the websiter...here I am! I can see that I have "Guest Priviledges Only "....how do I ...
Member avatar small Labottomus 5y
Labottomus171415Small Valariel 5y
Guest Posts

Kinship app

Hello ) I submitted an app to your kinship. Been checking status for several days, it says accepted but I have no invite ingame ? Is there something else I need to do ? thanks in advance )
Member avatar small Zotarr 5y
Zotarr2402Small Arbeil 5y
Guest Posts

My deepest apologies...

Hullo Kin!Please accept my apologies for my abrupt, prolonged, unexplained and unforgiveable abscence. RL has kept me away from gaming for some months, now. I kept planning to be back sooner, but one thing led to another...time flies.I'll be ret...
Small Jorgson Boringfoot 5y
Jorgson Boringfoot8816Small Jorgson Boringfoot 5y
Guest Posts

That Snorri Guy?

Who ever that Snorri Guy is... he's freaking crazy, the guy is simply off his meds! Seems like the kinda of kin I would love!
Member avatar small Johny Appleseed 6y
Johny Appleseed5625Small Faerr 6y
Guest Posts

Women in OME

I hear there's a ton of Women in your Kin? Basically its where all the females go to hide! I'm asking for an invite now!
Member avatar small Nerfherder 6y
Nerfherder5597Small Faerr 6y
Page 1