Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
[Pinned] Multiboxing
Game and Website Technical Support

[Pinned] Multiboxing

As some of you know I multibox as do others in the kin. With the advent of free-to-play, anyone can multibox. The program I use is HotkeyNet http://www.hotkeynet.com/ which allows you to send commands to multiple windows. To use this be sure to...
Small Turleg 6y
Turleg21481Member avatar small Stile777 2y
1 2 3

[Pinned] UNINSTALL - Pando Media Booster!!

Chances are that if you've downloaded the client from the LOTRO Turbine website that you have Pando Media Booster installed as well.Pando Media Booster remains installed on your computer and eats your bandwidth!!!IT WILL CONTINUE TO LOAD ON WINDOW...
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan5315597Small Laz 3y
[Pinned] Forum Signatures

[Pinned] Forum Signatures

So you want to use the lotro signatures when you post. Here's how you do it.Go to the lotro official forums and log in. Then click user cp. Then click edit signature. Choose the character you want displayed. Then choose your avatar. Copy the code ...
Small Lannan 7y
Lannan162931Small Valariel 5y

[Pinned] NEW LOTRO Compromised Account Reimbursement Policy

Compromised Account Reimbursement PolicyAs part of our ongoing effort to evolve and improve our policies to better support our customers, we’re very pleased to introduce our updated and expanded Compromised Account Reimbursement policy. We have ma...
Small Guldur 6y
Guldur51173Small Xevan 6y

[Pinned] Kin Watch Numbers

Kin Watch numbers.http://kinwatch.com/index.php?option=com_guestbook&task=search
Small Guldur 7y
Guldur4829Small Guldur 6y

[Pinned] Lag/Pause when Questing/Looting/Quest Updates etc..

Hello everyone,For the longest time since the game has come out. There has been a situation where lag occurs when you do any of the following:Turn in / Pick Up QuestsQuest UpdatesQuest Tracker UpdatesLooting CorpsesUsing MerchantsUsing the map fo...
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan22115Small Xevan 7y

[Pinned] LOTRO MD5 Corrupted File Checker

Although there currently isn't a really good way to check to see if the LOTRO files are corrupted. We can share our MD5 lists with others whom have issues with their installation. If you have a working copy of LOTRO and you don't crash, please s...
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan32182Small Xevan 7y

[Pinned] 2-boxing tip (Using Two Computers at Once)

You might want to put this post under a new section titled Tips and Tricks.If your 2-boxing or even just using 2 computers you might want to look at Input Director. It's a free program that allows you to use 1 keyboard and 1 mouse to control 2 or ...
Small Lannan 7y
Lannan1584Small Lannan 7y

Day-Evening-Twilight shifts

Would it be possible to add one European timezone, for example UTC +2, to table showing different timezones and shifts on kinship frontpage? That would be great help for us european players to perceive our timezone versus North American ones.Tha...
Small NerewXith 5y
NerewXith3436Small NerewXith 5y

Error on page after Kin Site Revamp

Along with the difficult to see colors, I'm showing an "error on page" error in IE 8 at work. It looks great at home in Google Chrome and IE 9. This is the error, in case it helps any.Webpage error detailsUser Agent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSI...
Small Dalfar 5y
Dalfar4435Small Dalfar 5y

Error

I haven't been on in a few days, and every time I open the client, it starts to examine data for the update, then it says error on update. It won't bring me to the login screen. I have tried turning off my virus protection, restarting my PC. Befor...
Member avatar small Dreldin 5y
Dreldin3379Member avatar small Hrankil 5y

How to set up getting emailed when posts are added to a thread you are part of

Hi kinniesI have asked this in the shout box to no result lol. I have my email address in account setting and the box ticked for notifications but don't receive any emails when posts are added to threads I am part of. Does anyone? Should I expect ...
Small Labottomus 5y
Labottomus6696Small Labottomus 5y

Stuck in Gap of Rohan

I'm stuck at 72. There's a bunch of quests that haven't opened up for me in the Heathfells area. I've completed about 4 or 5 and there are no more rings for me. There's a discussion on this issue on LOTRO forums, but with it being down for a we...
Member avatar small Mariion 6y
Mariion42433Small Xevan 6y

How the heck do I get those awesome signature boxes.......

How do I get those awesome "signatures" that alot of you guys have? I wanna do eeeet!
Small Brandelyn 6y
Brandelyn141027Small Turleg 6y

Are LotRO GMs Ignoring Legitimate Bug Complaints?

Are LotRO GMs Ignoring Legitimate Bug Complaints?Hmmm....Gonna hold off on my Challenge T2s just a bit longer... :P
Small Speedstr 6y
Speedstr2964Small Curufindir 6y

Kinship Revamp Proposal

Hey all, I was browsing the official forums today and came across a post I think everyone should read. And hopefully /sign. Perhaps if it gets enough traffic Turbine might actually take notice ;)Click Here!!! I promise it's probably safe.. <...
Small Brahm 6y
Brahm1456Small Brahm 6y

LOTRO forum signatures

Does anyone know how to make a smaller version of the lotro forum signatures? i want to add all my toons to my signature, but dont want my posts to be a mile long! Any advice?
Small Hactar 6y
Hactar184050Small Hactar 6y

LOTRO Dat Defrag problem

There is currently a problem with using the Lotro Dat defrag tool currently removed from the Lotro forums. If you use this tool on your client after you update to Update 2 (the newest update) it will break your game. However, if you do break your ...
Small Arthoraran 6y
Arthoraran41933Small Hactar 6y

What's Your Screen Layout

I'm thinking about changing my screen layout around a bit and I'm curious to see how others' layouts. So, show me what ya got!Here's mine:Click the image for the full size pic.
Small Saerdor 6y
Saerdor71411Small Arthoraran 6y
Page 1