Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
OME Forum Archives

Apology....

I just wanted to apologize to the group this morning I (Penamros) was in for GS.We had wiped twice trying hard mode. At the end of the second wipe I just exited the game. I just wanted to say it was not out of anger or anything like that. I was...
Member avatar small Wizzalfig 7y
Wizzalfig5539Small Arbeil 7y
OME Forum Archives

Minstrel Training and Assistance

Anyone who needs help or wants help, a review of their equipment or skills.. I'm available everyday for help.
Member avatar small Cantero 7y
Cantero1243Member avatar small Cantero 7y
OME Forum Archives

player vs player the moors

the moors is a great place to have fun i would not recomend any one under level 60 going there as the creeps are now 65 just like us , there is no repair bill if you get killed the more creeps you kill you will be able to rank up that is what you...
Small Billboras 7y
Billboras121000Small Turleg 7y
OME Forum Archives

A postcard I made for turbine

I thought I'd take the time to make a thank-you post card from my cute Hobbit burg in her adorable outfit.Keep up the good work in making this the best MMO ever!-Signed, Ulyske Alyske Elyske Ylyske Ilyske and friends.Original post: http://forums.l...
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske4552Small Xevan 7y
OME Forum Archives

Meta Deed steeds in upcoming patch

Angmar DeedsMoria DeedsLoth Deeds
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske102110Member avatar small Erohere 7y
OME Forum Archives

TourneyPlay #5 May 8th and 9th 2010, Irvine CA

Hey all!So I run video game tournaments and on May 8th and 9th I will be in Irvine CA running TourneyPlay #5 (my 5th large scale Regional event).So if you are in the SoCal area, come on by and check it out and say Hello!We will be at the Learning ...
Small Cularian 7y
Cularian1168Small Cularian 7y
OME Forum Archives

Video Comedy: How Lord of the Rings should have ended!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yqVD0swvWU&feature=related The part with golem cracked me up :) Preciousssssssssssssssssss! :)
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan1240Small Xevan 7y
OME Forum Archives

Videos

Hey all. I am in the process of uploading/making videos of various kin runs throughout middle earth. Be sure to check back often!First boss from DNLink
Small Arthoraran 7y
Arthoraran1230Small Arthoraran 7y
OME Forum Archives

Twilight DN Raid

The thing that is really slowing us down other than being NooBs (speaking for myself) is that we are mustering a half hour too late and have members leaving mid-raid. I do not want to discourage any one from signing up. If real life intervenes a...
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman4391Small Snorrinson 7y
OME Forum Archives

OUR APOLOGIES

Me and my wife Angemor would like to apologize for last night when we went link lost. Our internet went out and did not come back up until sometime in the early morning.
Small Aegthirdor 7y
Aegthirdor4456Small Aegthirdor 7y
OME Forum Archives

Rift and Helegrod runs...

Hey all!So I would like to do some Rift and Helegrod runs... I have never done these.. well attempted Helegrod with some group of baddies about a year ago... Anyway, any one else interested in doing these just for the sake of doing them??I could n...
Small Cularian 7y
Cularian10772Member avatar small Pleo 7y
OME Forum Archives

THE RIFT April 22nd

Please make your way to the calendar and sign up for this run. Post a comment on what time works best for you and we shall try to accomodate a majority of participants.
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman1221Small Steadman 7y
OME Forum Archives

congratulations "Bill"

Billshealsandkills ( and his various alts) has been promoted to "successor" , which is generally speaking the 2nd in command of the kin. Bill has been with us a long time, a great friend and player and always willing to help when he can. He has be...
Small Arbeil 7y
Arbeil4488Small Turleg 7y
OME Forum Archives

Joining End-Game Raids

Radiance & Raid Requirements:What must I do to join end-game Kin runs?While we are a fun, social, and flexible kin, we also recognize that the level of difficulty increases dramatically as you approach end-game content. The game is designed wi...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1398Small Brayce 7y
OME Forum Archives

Little off topic

I was looking to see which forum to put this in but decided that this was the best.Link^^^ Cant wait.
Small Arthoraran 7y
Arthoraran3374Small AnjaNoraen 7y
OME Forum Archives

Its Hammer time

many of you have seen me ig on my toons Hammerthorn (Lord of moria dwarf guard), Quervo (drunkin hobbit mini), mojitoe (Carribean rum captain) and now the Elf Gilanthalisis(not sure what he is but i know i spelled his name wrong). I'm outspoken, ...
Small Hammerthorn 7y
Hammerthorn4372Small Steadman 7y
OME Forum Archives

Twilight DN Schedule/Availability

Hey Kin,We've had a couple of fun Twilight DN test runs and it looks like we have enough interest to schedule some regular runs. Thanks to Elyske and Wardance for helping the rest of us 10 Noobs through the instance! I'd like to try to book the ...
Small Brayce 7y
Brayce1226Small Brayce 7y
OME Forum Archives

Gasp!

What's this? You would think Snorrinson would shed some of his burglar knowledge in here. :P
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan2317Member avatar small Rolotomasi 7y
OME Forum Archives

LM (Staff) Second Age Crafter Wanted!

I'm looking for someone whom can craft a LM staff second age. I have the token required just need to find a Kindred SM Woodsmith. Please contact me via in game mail or these forums if you can. Thanks in advance!
Small Xevan 7y
Xevan1247Small Xevan 7y
OME Forum Archives

Has anyone seen this? I'm told it's for real, but uh....

http://youtu.be/WcU4t6zRAKg
Small Brandelyn 7y
Brandelyn3457Small Lannan 7y