Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
OME Forum Archives

Floaty names and sig question

I have a one question about the game and one about the website.1) Why, every time I log into the game, I have to open options and re-toggle floaty names or player name to get my player name to appear over me? They are both selected when I log off,...
Small Leayah 7y
Leayah3408Small Leayah 7y
OME Forum Archives

Saturday morning breakfast 'NooK'

Stretches, looks around, starts coffee.....places blueberry muffins in over.What do you do when you walk into the kin-house breakfast nook? Please leave a reply :)
Small Leayah 7y
Leayah1299Small Leayah 7y
OME Forum Archives

New Approach for the Twighlight DN Raid

I think I am going to take the Kat approach to the Twighlight DN raid. I am going to ask around and get verbal commitments from 12 kinnies. Signing up on the Calendar is not working and I know that if notified ahead of time we can get 12 folks t...
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman10820Small Dirty 7y
OME Forum Archives

Kinship House Party!

Come ready to spar, show off fun cosmetics and enter the keg lotto!!July 14th, 7:00 PM EST-Malivek
Small Malivek 7y
Malivek8861Small Leayah 7y
OME Forum Archives

Kilkral

Happy Birthday Kilkral!!! :)
Small Leayah 7y
Leayah1241Small Leayah 7y
OME Forum Archives

The Last Airbender

Anyone else seen it yet? I thought it was just OK.... It had nice effects and all but the story seemed predictable and the acting week... but all in all I didnt feel cheated. I saw the 3D version which wasnt very 3D... Not like Avatar was anyway.....
Member avatar small Khurinn 7y
Khurinn7630Small Elyske 7y
OME Forum Archives

A note from un attentive Sa5m.

Hey - just wanted to say if I roll on your 'class' item I am not doing it because I want the item or because I'm greedy. I simply didn't notice it. This typically happens if someone loots during a fight. Loot box pops up on my screen while I'm fig...
Member avatar small Thar 7y
Thar6671Small Arbeil 7y
OME Forum Archives

New Subs? wth is this?

So whats the deal? are we going to loose our toons? its now saying we will only get 5 toons? wth! If i come back i will loose some my toons! I will end up loosing them and thier stuff? wtf is this about? anyone know? If this is how they are...
Small Hammerthorn 7y
Hammerthorn141419Member avatar small Graelock 7y
OME Forum Archives

New Creep class idea I had

Spent 3 hours typing this out because I was bored, lol. I really think this concept is balanced,thought out and a genuinely fun (to play) class that would have a rather steep learning curve.The steep learning curve is to keep the class hard to lev...
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske2418Small Steadman 7y
OME Forum Archives

Twighlight DN Raid

I am going to change the date and time of this run to see if we get more interest. On Kat's suggestion I am going to make it a Saturday night run probably starting at 930pm EST. It will still be a twighlight run (more like ending in the twighlig...
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman1234Small Steadman 7y
OME Forum Archives

Congratulations on Rank!!!!

I'd like to send out a great big kudo's to the following people for getting to their next well deserved rank in the Moors Yorinbald - made it to rank 6 Cularian - made it to rank 6Keep up the good work out there and we'll be in the green bef...
Small Katzriala 7y
Katzriala4477Small Xevan 7y
OME Forum Archives

Lotro Leveling Guide

http://www.easy-share.com/1910557280/lotro_mirkwood.zipThis is a very detailed leveling guide for 1-65, including mirkwood. Literally details every step of the way. It's a 30mb PDF file. It's copyrighted, so we probably should not give it out fre...
Member avatar small Cantero 7y
Cantero2685Small Billboras 7y
OME Forum Archives

OME band practice

Heylo everyone!I am just wondering when OME's band is going to start playing.I have also been working on some .abc files of my own, and hoping to get a few people that can practice along with me, these havent been distributed yet, so you will have...
Member avatar small Ansrro 7y
Ansrro3434Member avatar small Ansrro 7y
OME Forum Archives

The Final Death Rattle

As far back as I can remember Star Trek Online kicked off in January. I just recieved an e-mail from them that they are promoting "veteran" rewards and a "Welcome Back Weekend". After only four months they are pushing folks to come back? Sad.
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman9787Small Lyzarus 7y
OME Forum Archives

Skirmish idea I had

Ive been contemplating this for a while and I finally decided to sit down and write it.Basically, without filling too much detail to allow Developers to throw things in, the defence of the Shire has come down to the final grounds to hold the line....
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske2286Small Rizzix 7y
OME Forum Archives

PST Raid

Stead are you sure about 9:30 raid time? I would nto mind tryign to help some days over the summer but sweet potatoes 12:30 am is my bed times +4 O.o.Can i suggest putting up a poll in a thread about availality to raid and sending out a kin ingam...
Small Snorrinson 7y
Snorrinson2296Small Steadman 7y
OME Forum Archives

Return of the Twilight DN (9:30pm, PST/11:30 CST/00:30EST)

We are going to try to get this going again starting in June. We have added many new members and with our numbers we should be able to get a full run going. Please sign up early so I have a feel for the interest in this.
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman4537Small Zhimgrond 7y
OME Forum Archives

Creating a time limit.

Lets set the date of Saturday May 29th 1200pm EST for the last time to hassel Elyske about his PVMP forum post. It is all in good fun but can wear thin on his already pasty white Canadian skin. Get in those jabs and pokes now. If you are not su...
Small Steadman 7y
Steadman6705Small Arbeil 7y
OME Forum Archives

There is a new ranked WL among us

Agrorezzer is now Rank 7 :DI've been playing pvp most of this week trying to get there, and it has succeeded. Thanks to everyone who died for me to rank, and everyone who helped me get there. ^_^
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske5642Member avatar small Doomsday 7y
OME Forum Archives

A new combat mechanic idea I had

Originally posted this on Lotro suggestions forums but had no response. So now I want to know what you guys think of this class mechanic idea :DI was mulling over the idea of what could be added as a new class combat scheme that to my knowledge ha...
Small Elyske 7y
Elyske5499Small Ravenhol 7y