Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
OME Forum Archives

Brisbane floods

just letting everyone know im from Brisbane which is in the middle of a massive flood catastrophe, surely its made world news. there is a very good chance i will lose my house along with internet connection, so might be awhile before im back on lo...
Small edcargarda 6y
edcargarda6551Small Jorgson Boringfoot 6y
OME Forum Archives

Seattle WA Area Meet Up - Jan 29th 2011

Hey all!So I stopped into LotRO a few mins ago and found that 4 or 5 of us are in Seattle...So seeing as though I own a Game Center... maybe we should plan a LotRO Gaming Night sponsored by GameClucks!Since I know the owner, I am pretty sure I cou...
Small Cularian 6y
Cularian14953Small Cularian 6y
OME Forum Archives

CD/URU Runs

I'm thinking about starting CD/URU runs regularly for people with toons who need class quest items if interested please lv msg. with what times are best for you and I will try to accomodate as many as possible...also determining if there's even en...
Small Gwaewavari 6y
Gwaewavari6540Member avatar small Trygger 6y
OME Forum Archives

Kin seems to have developed a bad deeding habbit.

Just noticed a trend in the last few months. People announcing they've finished a deed AND did not seem to have announced they were starting to work on one.It used to be that we’d have groups of people working on a deed. People could jump in as th...
Member avatar small Wygg 6y
Wygg6689Small Taffildir 6y
OME Forum Archives

Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM NEW KINSMAN, BROGAWULF!
Small Brogawulf 6y
Brogawulf1203Small Brogawulf 6y
OME Forum Archives

Merry Chistmas from Anna and Lucky

To all who celebrate it I stole this from my cousin - feel free to grab it:Merry★* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ ˚ ˛ ••。★Christmas★ 。* 。° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚˚ ˛ •˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ˛˚ ˛ •˛• ˚ | 田田 |門| ˚And a happy new year......To Everyone :-)
Small Anna 6y
Anna6491Small Brandelyn 6y
OME Forum Archives

Champion

Just a short message to say I will be playing and leveling up my champion for a couple days. Being new to the game I will be doing this to see if i enjoy the class more than a hunter to make him my main. His name is Kelmvor and if the powers tha...
Member avatar small Aereas 6y
Aereas1169Member avatar small Aereas 6y
OME Forum Archives

Champion Solo guide

Hello everyone. Now that my wife finally stopped playing eq2 I'm about to give the champion class a try. Trying to decide if it will suit my playing style better than a hunter. I always like to do my research and after checking out the forums I ...
Member avatar small Aereas 6y
Aereas1206Member avatar small Aereas 6y
OME Forum Archives

OME Christmas party

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that due to RL scheduling conflicts I will not be able to make it to the OME holiday party. I hope that those that can attend have fun getting together with some kinnies for sparring and fun. Congratul...
Small Arbeil 6y
Arbeil1245Small Arbeil 6y
OME Forum Archives

Where's ANNA?

ACK! My 'puter went down! I will be back but it may be a day or two.....could someone please send Mista a message for me ?? He was expecting me to be there tonight. Taking computer to the doc tomorrow am :-(I will miss you all while I'm down.Anna
Small Anna 6y
Anna6552Small Zhimgrond 6y
OME Forum Archives

LOTRO Comic on Escapist

LinkThis is absolutely hilarious.
Small Saerdor 6y
Saerdor1282Small Saerdor 6y
OME Forum Archives

OME needs a band!

We need people to play music for our OME holiday party coming up soon. If you would be interested in coming out for this please let us know :)
Small Arbeil 6y
Arbeil5537Small Anna 6y
OME Forum Archives

Armour, Weapons and stats? oh my!

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone knew of a website, or could tell me themselves; what is more important when selecting gear, either stats or dps or armour rating? for instance the other day i was having difficulty deciding weather to choose a...
Small Hactar 6y
Hactar1212Small Hactar 6y
OME Forum Archives

Sorry about the friday.

Hi, this is cher. I missed the friday raid. I just wanna say sorry about it. that's all about the it in the thread. Sorry about it,again. My real life kinna sucks this year. My car was being hit,again. This is actually the third time in the year. ...
Small Cher 6y
Cher2304Small Taffildir 6y
OME Forum Archives

New officer appointments

Congratulations to the following new officers of OME:DaviosBellaestocJorgsonAshuntus TaloranOfficers have been assigned various roles within the kinship to help keep things fun and active. You ca...
Small Arbeil 6y
Arbeil10943Member avatar small Curufaroth 6y
OME Forum Archives

Goodwill PC Hardware Swap

Peoples garbage is other peoples gold. If you are upgrading hardware and will not be using your old Video Card, RAM, ect. Please list it here. There are some people who could upgrade there system using that old 8800GT, ect. Thanks!
Small Guldur 6y
Guldur2306Small Guldur 6y
OME Forum Archives

crafting recipies

Lotro Store...really? Now I feel useless as I used to make money to support myself from selling certain craftable items. Since you can buy these recipies in the store, I feel betrayed.
Member avatar small Fortec 6y
Fortec1196Member avatar small Fortec 6y
OME Forum Archives

Thank you!

Thanks to Vanyasul for donating a symbol for the kinship website contest!
Small Arbeil 6y
Arbeil1228Small Arbeil 6y
OME Forum Archives

Awards!

Congrats to Anna for winning the popular award! Post your nominations in the forum thread for new winners!
Small Malivek 6y
Malivek6624Small Vinvino 6y
OME Forum Archives

November, 2010 Release & Patch Notes

Here is the link to the release notes for the November, 2010 game update:November 2010 UpdatePatch Notes
Small Brayce 6y
Brayce1241Small Brayce 6y